Advanced Picking
Author Message
 Advanced Picking

Hi, I'm back again with another question about picking.

I asked about calling Mesh.Intersect and how it worked
before.  The problem I was having all along is I could
only get it to work partially.  I was getting an
intersection but only when I clicked on random places on
the model.

I guess I should have been using Mesh.IntersectSubset all
along.

My problem now is when I use IntersectSubset() it crashes
my app.

Debug message:

Additional information: Error in the application.

My code:

Dim ctrMaterials As Integer
For ctrMaterials = 0 To tmpSprite.Materials.Length - 1

    If (tmpSprite.Mesh.IntersectSubset(ctrMaterials,
adj_vS, vDir)) Then

        Me.m_ObjectClicked = tmpSprite

        Exit For

    End If
Next

'  Can anyone give me a working example or something.

Thanks    :)

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:51:36 GMT

1. Pick Items like Pick Folders?

2. This is PICK (and Pick like)

3. Pick-a-month combo box?

4. Outlook GAL - Pick/Return email address

5. Utility to pick pictures into Access database and save its as file

6. Windows Explorer-like Mutiple picks in Access 97?

7. That darn calendar control, and dynamic pick lists

8. Macro for picking up stationary

9. Picking up when an e-mail is moved.

10. Pick from the list

11. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

12. Dialog to Pick Harddrive Folder for Save