Uninstall Direct X 9.0
Author Message
 Uninstall Direct X 9.0

How can I uninstall Direct X 9.0 and restore the previous
version of them (win XP and dx 8.1)?
thanx a lot

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:09:18 GMT
 Uninstall Direct X 9.0

Go to Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
and choose the date you installed DX9 on then click "Installed DirectX 9.0"
to reset the system back to just before you upgraded

Quote:
> How can I uninstall Direct X 9.0 and restore the previous
> version of them (win XP and dx 8.1)?
> thanx a lot

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:35:12 GMT

1. Problems with direct 3d e directx 9.0

2. Where download direct x 9.0

3. Direct X 9.0

4. VB.Net Uninstall - Uninstalls Office?

5. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

6. How to add Outlook 9.0 Object library?

7. Reference to Microsoft Excel 9.0 Library

8. Automating Winfax 9.0 through DDE anyone

9. Outlook 9.0 Library (Get the Emailadress)

10. Can't find all AppointmentItem properties with Outlook 9.0 Object Library

11. microsoft office spreadsheet 9.0 control

12. Excel 9.0 Reference library not returning the Date and Format function