DirectX8.1
Author Message
 DirectX8.1

I am having problems using DirectX8.1 with my current
video card - 16 MB 3dfx Voodoo3 3000 AGP.  I have
installed the latest beta release of drivers for this card
from voodoofiles.com (3dfx out of business), and tried
to work.  Some of my previous games which ran on
DirectX8.0 and lower now do not work.  How can I get 8.1
to work without buying a new video card?  If this is not
possible, I would simply like to uninstall 8.1 and reload
8.0?  I understand that the latter is not very simple, but
should be possible.

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:21:10 GMT
 DirectX8.1
how about re-!nstalling your games? always works...makes
more work but better than formatting your hard disk.

Quote:

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:30:36 GMT

1. .Net and DirectX8

2. Need help on Mouse Interface (DirectX8)

3. MD2 Model Format for Directx8

4. Question about DirectX8.1b

5. Meshes and directX8

6. DirectX8.1 errors - DXDIAG

7. reference to DirectX8.1

8. DirectX8 sample code in VB

9. DirectX7 -> DirectX8

10. copying data from a DirectX8 surface to a DirectX 7 surface

11. Timer in DirectX8 ??

12. 24 bits depth is not possible under DirectX8?