Unlimited Present Rate Parameter
Author Message
 Unlimited Present Rate Parameter

Was just curious how D3DPRESENT_RATE_UNLIMITED is
supposed to be coded. When I set my FullScreen_RefreshRateInHz
parameter to this enumeration, reset device fails. Do I need to set
a different swap effect or something? I'm currently using the
D3DSWAPEFFECT_DISCARD option. The de{*filter*} said the
specified mode is unsupported. Is there a caps I should be checking
or something? It also said the primary surface isn't flippable. Should
a different presentation interval be specified as well? I'm using
D3DPRESENT_INTERVAL_DEFAULT.

tia

Eric

Mon, 17 May 2004 08:15:35 GMT

1. UNLIMITED NATIONWODE INTERNET ACCESS

2. Infinite Report - Create Access reports of unlimited complexity

3. Unlimited Web Space FREE

4. Problem with unlimited text viewer

5. Please help with unlimited strings text reader

6. Creating unlimited boxes

7. Unlimited controls in VB3?

8. I need a unlimited listbox

9. Unlimited size combo box

10. Looking for unlimited size text box vbx

11. Data structure for unlimited hierarchy?

12. A picturebox, unlimited in size.