Quick DirectShow Question on Seeking
Author Message
 Quick DirectShow Question on Seeking

I put in the DirectShow example provided by Microsoft for 8.1b and I had a
question on seeking the file.  If I seek without playing the file, the video
doesn't update with the current frame.  If I hit play and then hit pause and
then start seeking, the video *will* update with the current frame while I
seek.  If I hit play, then stop and start seeking, the video will again
*not* update with the current frame.

So my question - is there any way to get the current frame to update without
having to hit play/pause before seeking (setting currentposition)?

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:03:32 GMT

1. VB DirectShow IMediaSeeking Wrapper and other DirectShow Questions

2. Quick SEEK question

3. API, WM_SETEXT, quick question, need quick answer please

4. DirectShow - Question!

5. DirectShow Bugs and questions

6. 2 questions: Code doesn't work when I split database and Seek/Index question

7. The quick question and the long question.

8. QUICK QUESTION:vb question/buying decision

9. Where can I get Quick Quick-basic

10. Seek and Kill Barney - seek.exe (1/1)

11. Help: Seek command won't seek

12. Quick Question - acOpenForm