DirectX 8.1b WinXP Fix
Author Message
 DirectX 8.1b WinXP Fix

I've been having some problems lately getting a couple of programs to run and
I noticed online that microsoft had released a update for DirectX that fixed
a problem between DX and AMD chipsets. The name of the fix is Dx81b winxp -
qfe (q321178).exe but the problem is that I can't find an exact link to in
anywhere on any microsoft sites or anywhere else on the net for that matter.
Hopefully someone here can help me out.Thanks.

This message was posted using http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:48:15 GMT
 DirectX 8.1b WinXP Fix
I've been having some problems lately getting a couple of programs to run and

Quote:
> I noticed online that microsoft had released a update for DirectX that fixed
> a problem between DX and AMD chipsets. The name of the fix is Dx81b winxp
-
> qfe (q321178).exe but the problem is that I can't find an exact link to in
> anywhere on any microsoft sites or anywhere else on the net for that matter.
> Hopefully someone here can help me out.Thanks.

> This message was posted using http://www.gdse.com/

This link is for the german patch !!!!!!!

CU

This message was posted using http://www.gdse.com/

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:08:14 GMT
 DirectX 8.1b WinXP Fix
I've been having some problems lately getting a couple of programs to run and

Quote:
> I noticed online that microsoft had released a update for DirectX that fixed
> a problem between DX and AMD chipsets. The name of the fix is Dx81b winxp
-
> qfe (q321178).exe but the problem is that I can't find an exact link to in
> anywhere on any microsoft sites or anywhere else on the net for that matter.
> Hopefully someone here can help me out.Thanks.

> This message was posted using http://www.gdse.com/

This link is for the german patch !!!!!!!

CU

http://www.winfuture.de/web/index.php?inhalt=run/downloads/download.a...

This message was posted using http://www.gdse.com/

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:08:19 GMT

1. DirectX 8.1b WinXP Fix

2. reinstall directX winXP

3. Missing DirectX files - how to fix

4. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

5. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

6. Anyone Know of an H-1B news group?

7. Fixed String and Fixed Array

8. OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one

9. *** FIX *** Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid *** FIX ***

10. Question about DirectX8.1b

11. File Open/Save dialog in Access 2000 running on Win98, Win2K and WinXP

12. Automation code not working under WinXP