Compose AVI file and Graphic(or Text/Logo) together
Author Message
 Compose AVI file and Graphic(or Text/Logo) together

Hi all,
  Is directX can do Compose AVI file and Graphic(or
Text/Logo) together.  It is because I want open avi file
and overlay a logo or text onto avi file and render a new
file.  Can any body help me?  I know VC++ can do it but I
don't know VB can do it or not?

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:19:49 GMT

1. Using Text and Graphics Together

2. AVI or other Logo-Animation (vb4 16bit, w311)

3. Word 2000 - Logo/Graphic Won't Print

4. How do you append to text files together in VB

5. How do you append to text files together in VB

6. LOGO graphics in VB (FREE CODE!)

7. Req: how to link two Text files together in VB5.0

8. Word doc with logo (.gif) - Logo disappears

9. composing text import specifications for use with TransferText()

10. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

11. AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

12. Compose help file....