Device Context for CreateText
Author Message
 Device Context for CreateText

I am trying to use CreateText (Using Managed DirectX).  One of the
parameters is a Handle to a Device Context (hDC).  I can't figure out for
the life of me how to get it.  I am using the D3DForm, but will start using
a Windows form if this is what I need to do to use CreateText.

--
Glen Kowalski STE
Microsoft Corporation

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:34:59 GMT
 Device Context for CreateText
if this is a beta question, please use the beta newsgroups not the public
ones.

--

Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> I am trying to use CreateText (Using Managed DirectX).  One of the
> parameters is a Handle to a Device Context (hDC).  I can't figure out for
> the life of me how to get it.  I am using the D3DForm, but will start
using
> a Windows form if this is what I need to do to use CreateText.

> --
> Glen Kowalski STE
> Microsoft Corporation

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:37:54 GMT

1. Extracts the bitmap context from device context

2. Printer Device Context Handle for old ActiveX control

3. Graphics - Device Context

4. Graphics -> Device Context

5. BMP without a device context

6. Print Device Context in VB

7. Getting a Device Context in VB for Win CE

8. Bitmap device context problem

9. Device Context Handle - PLEASE HELP

10. Need byte array ==> Device Context routine

11. Device Context: I just want do know!

12. VB Picture Control fake Device Context