Audio codec wrapper?
Author Message
 Audio codec wrapper?

I am looking to write a VB app that uses audio codecs to encode/decode
audio.  I have the DirectX SDK, but I can't find anything pertaining to
using DirectX to access audio codecs.  Could someone please point me the way
to some information?

Thanks!

Sat, 21 May 2005 03:22:21 GMT
 Audio codec wrapper?
DirectShow filters ? The DirectShow documentation (including for VB) is part
of the C++ DirectX documentation and VB has much less support for this...

Patrice

Quote:
> I am looking to write a VB app that uses audio codecs to encode/decode
> audio.  I have the DirectX SDK, but I can't find anything pertaining to
> using DirectX to access audio codecs.  Could someone please point me the
way
> to some information?

> Thanks!

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:55:58 GMT

1. audio codec with multimedia control

2. MP 3 Audio Codec

3. MS Audio Codec Manager

4. Windows ACM Codec / MPEG ACM Codec

5. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

6. Is it possible to assign a video/audio codec?

7. Retrieving Codec from MediaPlayer OCX

8. About Codec

9. mp3 codec sdk

10. AVI codec

11. MP3 and CODEC use from VB6