Visual Basic for Applications Help.
Author Message
 Visual Basic for Applications Help.

 ***I am sorry if this is not the forum for this type of question***
 I am creating a form using MS Word, I have created a hyperlink to open a
new mail message, address it, and have a subject line.  I want to go a step
further however; I would like to attach the document into the new mail
message by just clicking on the hyperlink/object.  I know that this can be
accomplished by choosing File/Send To/Mail Recipient, I don't want my users
to have to do that if I can code it into a hyperlink/object.

 Any help would be wonderful

 ***Again, if this is not the correct forum, I apologize profusely***

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic CGI application help

2. Want some application for create help in visual basic application

4. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application

5. Preparing Your Visual Basic 6.0 Applications for the Upgrade to Visual Basic.NET

6. Help on Visual Basic for Applications (Excel 97)

7. Visual Basic Application to Web Application

8. Help on Visual Basic for Applications (Excel 97)

9. help function for Visual Basic 3.0 Prof Application.

10. Visual Basic Application Sharing an ID with a Web Application

11. Help needed to display chinese text in Visual Basic 6's application

12. Help needed to display chinese text in Visual Basic 6's application