help! a video capture program under directx8.1?
Author Message
 help! a video capture program under directx8.1?

help!

I'm interested in directshow in VB 6.0
I have some questions about directshow programming.
How do I create a video capture program under directx8.1?

Thanks..

Fri, 07 May 2004 03:17:08 GMT
 help! a video capture program under directx8.1?
help!

I'm interested in directshow in VB 6.0
I have some questions about directshow programming.
How do I create a video capture program under directx8.1?

Thanks..

Fri, 07 May 2004 03:14:36 GMT

1. programming video capture

2. video capture using video for windows?

3. interactive display of video from my video capturing card

4. Video capture and Sream Video

5. Viewing video (from Video capture device) in VB

6. HELP: Video for Windows - Capture still to BMP

7. URGENT: VIDEO CAPTURE PROBLEM <--- PLEASE HELP !

8. Help with Capture video in windows95

9. Help with Capture video in windows95

10. Video Capture / Color QuickCAM Help..

11. 32Bit Video Capture Help Needed for VB5.0

12. Video Capture - Videum WNVCAP.OCX Help