Direct X Error
Author Message
 Direct X Error

Sierra Golf Games "PGA GOLF 2000" Dialog box
appears "Direct X Error"

I have (I think) followed the directions and down
loaded "Direct X" Ver 9.0

Unstalled games - Reinstalled Games - no success

I am just an average user not a computer nerd

What does any one suggest - I do seem to be able to reach
Microsoft Direct X to explain my problem.

Charliebob

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:39:58 GMT
 Direct X Error
Please post your DxDiag dump (Start/Run dxdiag, "Save All Information), and
we'll see if we can help.

--
Mark Kenworthy
Group Program Manager

> Sierra Golf Games "PGA GOLF 2000" Dialog box
> appears "Direct X Error"

> I have (I think) followed the directions and down
> loaded "Direct X" Ver 9.0

> Unstalled games - Reinstalled Games - no success

> I am just an average user not a computer nerd

> What does any one suggest - I do seem to be able to reach
> Microsoft Direct X to explain my problem.

> Charliebob

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:14:18 GMT
 Direct X Error
Have You Got The Most Recent Drivers For Your Graphics Card Check The
Manufacturers Site

Good luck

Quote:
> Sierra Golf Games "PGA GOLF 2000" Dialog box
> appears "Direct X Error"

> I have (I think) followed the directions and down
> loaded "Direct X" Ver 9.0

> Unstalled games - Reinstalled Games - no success

> I am just an average user not a computer nerd

> What does any one suggest - I do seem to be able to reach
> Microsoft Direct X to explain my problem.

> Charliebob

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:58:30 GMT
 Direct X Error
I had similar problem with the very same game. Found out
that after I installed QuickTime(Just before Xmas) the
problem started. In the beginning got the game to work by
running through the DxDiag. Finally even that didn't help.
So uninstalled QT and now the game's working ok.

Jusu

Quote:

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:42:56 GMT

1. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

2. Intermittent error when updating with ODBC Direct

3. Direct X Error when running wizard... please help

4. direct input error

5. Shadow Direct Connection

6. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

7. Cant add records to Oracle table using ODBC Direct

8. Detecting Duplicate Entries On Direct Input

9. Reading via ODBC, direct updates do not show up

10. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

11. Direct Fax