Starting point ..
Author Message
 Starting point ..

This is probably covered in the FAQ .. but I don't know where it is ...

What are you all starting with here (as far as the VB stuff is concerned)?
Is this template files with DLL references that comes with the DX SDK?  Or
is it some special active-x control, or ... what?

Thanks ... sorry for the admittedly stupid questions,
Eric

Fri, 14 May 2004 14:01:05 GMT
 Starting point ..
Your VB program communicates with DirectX through a COM interface.
This interface exists on any computer that supports DirectX 7 or
newer. The SDK provides documentation, samples and utilities that
help you build a DirectX program. It also includes a special
version of DirectX that can be helpful when debugging your
program.

I hope this helps.......Wayne

Recycling electrons into words since 1996.
Visit www.JustPC.com for details about my Visual Basic books,
including
my newest: Windows Game Programming With Visual Basic and DirectX,
and the ASP.NET Database Programming Bible.

Quote:
> This is probably covered in the FAQ .. but I don't know where it
is ...

> What are you all starting with here (as far as the VB stuff is
concerned)?
> Is this template files with DLL references that comes with the
DX SDK?  Or
> is it some special active-x control, or ... what?

> Thanks ... sorry for the admittedly stupid questions,
> Eric

Fri, 14 May 2004 23:54:39 GMT

1. Err.Raise Number starting point

2. Programmatically setting starting point for GetNext and GetPrevious

3. Starting Point

4. Starting Point

5. Starting point for MSP in a Digital Dashboard?

6. Setting the starting point for a find/replace search

7. Starting point of Template

8. Starting Point

9. where is the starting point of my app ?

10. How to define start point for autonumber in Access

11. Looking for good starting point

12. HELP: VB Beginner Needs Starting Point