How can I capture a single frame using IBasicVideo2?
Author Message
 How can I capture a single frame using IBasicVideo2?

I need to capture a single frame. How can i do this using
getCurrentImage?. Is there another function to capture a
single frame?

Thans

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 22:56:47 GMT
 How can I capture a single frame using IBasicVideo2?

Hi,

Take a look at Direct3DSwapChain8.GetBackBuffer

Hoping it may help,
Vanderghast, Access MVP

Quote:
> I need to capture a single frame. How can i do this using
> getCurrentImage?. Is there another function to capture a
> single frame?

> Thans

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:16:13 GMT

1. Capturing a single frame

2. Need to: Video Capture a single frame, and save as JPG

3. Need to: Video Capture a single frame and save as JPG

4. capture 1 frame using capwndx.vbx?

5. How capture video & single frames using DX7VB.DLL

6. Screen capture a single control

7. Screen capture a single control

8. Single image capture and save

9. Single image capture and save