API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem
Author Message
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem

Is there any COM+ object or API available to send and receive SMS messages
using GSM modem?

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 03:10:21 GMT
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem

Quote:

http://www.codeproject.com/library/wfc/Pager.asp
http://www.inventivelabs.com/PowerPage/power.htm
http://www.ltechsystems.com/products.stm

--
Michael Dunn (Microsoft MVP) is a TAPI Developer and Tester
TAPI web page:  http://home.paralynx.com/~mike_dunn/tapi.htm

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:06:25 GMT
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem
Can you give me a link also.

--
Erik van den Berg

Quote:
> Is there any COM+ object or API available to send and receive SMS messages
> using GSM modem?

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:16:56 GMT
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem
SMS and modems.

Hello

Most of the SMS code I see communicates via a modem.  Is it possible to use
SMS via a TAPI supported telephone system?

Angus Comber

Quote:

> > Is there any COM+ object or API available to send and receive SMS
messages
> > using GSM modem?

> http://www.codeproject.com/library/wfc/Pager.asp
> http://www.inventivelabs.com/PowerPage/power.htm
> http://www.ltechsystems.com/products.stm

> --
> Michael Dunn (Microsoft MVP) is a TAPI Developer and Tester
> TAPI web page:  http://home.paralynx.com/~mike_dunn/tapi.htm
> TAPI discussions belong in the newsgroup, and not in private email.
> "Time is just an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:54:21 GMT
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem
Looking also. The best thing I saw is http://www.mobilefbus.com/

Keep me informed please of your results

Erik

Quote:
> SMS and modems.

> Hello

> Most of the SMS code I see communicates via a modem.  Is it possible to
use
> SMS via a TAPI supported telephone system?

> Angus Comber

> > > Is there any COM+ object or API available to send and receive SMS
> messages
> > > using GSM modem?

> > http://www.codeproject.com/library/wfc/Pager.asp
> > http://www.inventivelabs.com/PowerPage/power.htm
> > http://www.ltechsystems.com/products.stm

> > --
> > Michael Dunn (Microsoft MVP) is a TAPI Developer and Tester
> > TAPI web page:  http://home.paralynx.com/~mike_dunn/tapi.htm
> > TAPI discussions belong in the newsgroup, and not in private email.
> > "Time is just an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:16:58 GMT
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem
Hi,

Take a look at amSMS from Allen-Martin.  I do not know if it will do what
you want, but give it a try.  http://allen-martin-inc.com/

--
Richard Grier  (Microsoft Visual Basic MVP)

See www.hardandsoftware.net for contact information.

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd
Edition ISBN 1-890422-27-4 (391 pages) published February 2002.

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:38:22 GMT
 API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem

Quote:

> SMS and modems.

> Hello

> Most of the SMS code I see communicates via a modem.  Is it possible to use
> SMS via a TAPI supported telephone system?

If the TSP support LINEMEDIAMODE_DATAMODEM, then yes.  Aside from modems
and some ISDN devices, I don't think many things support it.

BTW, for those that are interested:
http://www.pincity.com/smsfree.asp

"Free" sending of SMS messages in the US.  It "costs" you having your
email address, IP address, and phone number adding to mailing lists.

--
Michael Dunn (Microsoft MVP) is a TAPI Developer and Tester
TAPI web page:  http://home.paralynx.com/~mike_dunn/tapi.htm
TAPI discussions belong in the newsgroup, and not in private email.
"Time is just an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 06:35:31 GMT

1. API for sending and receiving SMS messages via GSM modem

2. HELP - Sending SMS via GSM...

3. Send SMS Via Modem

4. Send SMS Via Modem

5. sending SMS message via VB.Net application

6. sending SMS message via VB.Net application

7. Sending/Receiving Files via Dial-up Modem

8. Send And Receive Files Via Modem In VB5

9. Send And Receive Files Via Modem In VB5

10. Send And Receive Files Via Modem In VB5

11. Send GSM/SMS msg vith VB6

12. Send Free SMS Worlwide to any mobile phone iphone gsm http://free4sms.info