Using Bitmap as shine map
Author Message
 Using Bitmap as shine map

Hi all,

I have a globe which I need to set the amount of shine it
has, I know how to apply this to the whole object.

But how do apply it to only parts for example the earth
has water and land, I only want the water to be shiny,
while leaving the land with a matt finish.

Can I use a gray scale bitmap in the same way you might
create a bumpmap? except use it for shine?

All ideas most welcome,
Regards, James

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 04:16:05 GMT

1. Copy from bitmap to bitmap using BitBlt

2. Mapping Bitmap Background Colors to System Colors

3. Can someone shine some knowledge upon me?

4. Can someone shine some light on this?

5. Maps and Map data

6. Maps and Map data 050799094221

7. Maps and Map data

8. Anno: Map OCX and map data 140899191634

9. Maps and Map data 260799191527

10. Anno: Map OCX and map data 160799215401

11. Map Info Default map

12. Maps and Map data