Any resource for direct Music and VB? Thank you
Author Message
 Any resource for direct Music and VB? Thank you

It's hard for me to find information on Direct Music
programming( a lot about DirectGraphic), any website
mainly about it?
BTW, any source code in VB describe how to use style and
chordmap? Is it possible not to use chordmap but mannually
enter the chord progression?( for example C Am F G7 C ...)
I can't find those information in the SDK ( correct me if
I'm wrong)
Thank you very very much (and sorry for my poor english).

Sat, 15 May 2004 03:07:04 GMT

1. To direct book an Appointment to the Resource

2. Direct X with Visual basic Resource request

3. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

4. MUSIC IN VB APP

5. music and animation in VB

6. How to make music applications with vb?

7. how to make vb play the next song in a list and music controls

8. How to make music applications with vb?

9. Audio and Music VB Applications

10. How do a play background music in VB 5 Pro

11. Mod/ST3 Music in VB

12. Music in VB?!?!?!?!?!?