Can't download DirectX 9
Author Message
 Can't download DirectX 9

Whats going on here, I've tried to download it at the
Windows download page and through Windows Update and
neither will download, I have 8.1 and tring to upgrade to
9 or 9a. As soon as I hit the download button nothing
happenes, and at Windows update it will get the 300kb
part but when it switches to get the components it just
sits there doing nothing. I've turned off my firewall and
my anti-virus software and it will not download.I can
download from any other site just not Microsoft, and
there on my trusted list.  Any help is welcomed

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 02:08:46 GMT
 Can't download DirectX 9
I have same problem, been trying for 2 weeks. Keeps
telling me "setup could not download the file. check back
later or check your connection." Well if it were my
connection, I wouldn't be on web site trying to download.
Not sure what to try next. Anyone out there have an idea?
Quote:

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:08:21 GMT

1. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

2. 'Canned' data in VB program

3. DirectX 9.0. SDK (downloading right now)

4. DirectX 7 BETA: Where to download

5. Complete download of DirectX 9?

6. DirectX Download

7. DirectX 9a download

8. DirectX 9.0a Download

9. Download DirectX?

10. Do anyone where to download the old version of DirectX 7.0 SDK

11. DirectX 7 SDK Download contains a Virus?

12. DirectX 7 BETA: where to download ?