Form rotate and Form flip
Author Message
 Form rotate and Form flip

Am I able to rotate the form by a degree like 45 degrees??

Am I able to flip the form and its controls, like left to right and top to
down and vice versa?

How do I make a window in black and white like in WINXP when its updating
settings and all desktop is black and white.??

Thanks

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:58:07 GMT
 Form rotate and Form flip
Quote:
> Am I able to rotate the form by a degree like 45 degrees??
> Am I able to flip the form and its controls, like left to right and top to
> down and vice versa?

?? No answer

 How do I make a window in black and white like in WINXP when its updating

Form.BackColor=VbBlack  (or &H00000000&)
Form.ForeColor=VbWhite (or &H00FFFFFF&)

Label1.Backcolor=VbBlack
Label1.ForeColor=VbWhite

and so on ...

Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:52:14 GMT
 Form rotate and Form flip

Hello Maarten,

[Snip]

Quote:
> > How do I make a window in black and white like in WINXP when its
updating

> Form.BackColor=VbBlack  (or &H00000000&)
> Form.ForeColor=VbWhite (or &H00FFFFFF&)

> Label1.Backcolor=VbBlack
> Label1.ForeColor=VbWhite

> and so on ...

That will not result in the requested effect ....

It will work for the *current window*, not any other.  And let's hope the
window is not skinned, or that no picure/drawing is shown in the window.
None of those will be touched by such color-settings :-\  (Which means that
you could be left with a (single) gray-scale window, with multicolored skins
and/or pictures on/in it.  A strange effect at best ... :-)

GetSysColor & SetSysColor (API functions) could be used to change all
system-colors (effecting all windows), but won't help much either in regard
to "user"-drawn stuff ...

My best solution in this case would be to take a snap-shot of the desktop,
change the colors in that snap-shot (BMP-picture), and to display it ontop
of the desktop.

The *best* solution is to check for a dll-function that will handle such
effects, and use that :-)

Regards,
  Rudy Wieser

Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:54:41 GMT

1. Control to flip and rotate BMPs

2. Creating image controls for operations like rotation, flip horizontal, and flip vertical

3. Rotating the form

4. ROTATE TEXT IN VB ON A FORM

5. !ANN: To print rotated text on a form or a PictureBox

6. I need help rotating a picture of form 90 deg to print landscape

7. Rotating texts or strings on a form

8. VB6-rotate form 90 degrees?

9. Rotate entire form?

10. Draw rotated text on a form --- font issues

11. Rotate entire form?

12. How to rotate rectangle on form