DirectShow and codec
Author Message
 DirectShow and codec

Hi,

How can I play a A-Law or U-Law Audio-File
with directshow or how can I activate a codec ?

Who can help me with an example ?

thanks
michael

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:00:38 GMT
 DirectShow and codec
Hi,

Transform each byte. There is C code for that at
http://svr-www.eng.cam.ac.uk/comp.speech/Section2/Q2.7.html, near the end, that transform the
desired unsigned byte to an int that can be used as data for a wav file. Since it involved unsigned
data, that is not the most easy stuff to do in VB/VBA.

Hoping it may help,
Vanderghast, Access MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I play a A-Law or U-Law Audio-File
> with directshow or how can I activate a codec ?

> Who can help me with an example ?

> thanks
> michael

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:03:14 GMT

1. Windows ACM Codec / MPEG ACM Codec

2. VB DirectShow IMediaSeeking Wrapper and other DirectShow Questions

3. Retrieving Codec from MediaPlayer OCX

4. About Codec

5. mp3 codec sdk

6. AVI codec

7. MP3 and CODEC use from VB6

8. Using a Codec from VB

9. detect installed codec/avoid upgrading

10. audio codec with multimedia control

11. MP 3 Audio Codec

12. generell activate an other codec