Sprite.Begin and Sprite.End
Author Message
 Sprite.Begin and Sprite.End

Can I call Sprite.Begin then call Sprite.Draw multiple times, then
call Sprite.End, or do they need to be called before and after every
single Sprite.Draw?

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 02:16:45 GMT
 Sprite.Begin and Sprite.End
You can draw multiple times.  The idea behind providing Start and End
methods, is so that the render states need only be applied and restored once
for multiple draw calls.

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.mvps.org/vbdx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

Quote:
> Can I call Sprite.Begin then call Sprite.Draw multiple times, then
> call Sprite.End, or do they need to be called before and after every
> single Sprite.Draw?

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 02:52:43 GMT

1. How to clear a sprite without clearing all the sprites from a picturebox

2. Q: Algorithm - Multi Sprites problem

3. Sprite graphic sample code with Visual Basic.Net standard

4. Simple sprite movement.

5. Sprite animation

6. A Cool Sprites Library?

7. How could I make a moving sprite that doesn't interfere with back ground

8. BWSB, Sprite creators?

9. Sprite blitter help

10. Sprites?

11. Sprite Blitting Help

12. Question about a QBasic sprite problem....