directx 8.1
Author Message
 directx 8.1

hope i am at right place for this question
i am getting message that my directx components are not
properly installed.
are there anything i can do about this?  i am a complete
dummy on tech stuff.
i would appreciate any help i can get on this problem.
thanks much

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:21:55 GMT
 directx 8.1
This is more of a general DirectX question, but I'll be glad to answer it.

The best solution is to download the latest DirectX.  Which is 9.0, and you
can download it at:

http://www.microsoft.com/directx

Mike.

Quote:
> hope i am at right place for this question
> i am getting message that my directx components are not
> properly installed.
> are there anything i can do about this?  i am a complete
> dummy on tech stuff.
> i would appreciate any help i can get on this problem.
> thanks much

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:46:43 GMT

1. VB.Net and DirectX 8.1?

2. Last Msg Re: SW FFB -- DirectX 8.1 (sorry)

3. VB.NET and DirectX 8.1

4. DirectX 8.1 problem

5. Help Help directx 8.1

6. VB Objects DirectX 8.1 and video codecs

7. Cant install directx 8.1

8. problems installing directx 8.1

9. DirectX 8.1 versions listed

10. DirectX 8.1 SDK.

11. chat program using vb and directx 8.1

12. Problems Installing DirectX 8.1