X,Y,Z rotation from matrix? Is possible?
Author Message
 X,Y,Z rotation from matrix? Is possible?

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone knows how you can get the X,Y,Z translation,
and rotation values from a D3DMATRIX?

My app has a viewport matrix that works great, but it would be nice to be
able to get certain rotations from that matrix.

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Matrix rotation

2. Rotation-matrix from two vectors

3. obtaining an axis rotation from a matrix

4. Is this possible, or am I pushing it?

5. Is this possible, or am I pushing it?

6. Is this possible, or am I pushing it?

7. is this possible or am I dreaming

8. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

11. Text Block rotation in a line.

12. Tracking shape position and rotation WHILE moving