Beginner in DX development
Author Message
 Beginner in DX development

I novice, and i need simple tutorials and examples for
start. Somebody can send to me or say where have !! thanks
a lot !

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:39:56 GMT
 Beginner in DX development
For starters, you should get the DirectX SDK - it has tutorials and sample
apps.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/

A search on Google (or an arcive of this newsgroup) will reveal many
tutorial sites.

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.blown.com/dx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

Quote:
> I novice, and i need simple tutorials and examples for
> start. Somebody can send to me or say where have !! thanks
> a lot !

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:29:28 GMT
 Beginner in DX development
I'll second that. Download the SDK. It has some good basic examples.
On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:39:56 -0700, "Eduardo Ribeiro"
Quote:

>I novice, and i need simple tutorials and examples for
>start. Somebody can send to me or say where have !! thanks
>a lot !

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:14:35 GMT
 Beginner in DX development
try this page: http://sdeyoreo.tripod.com/sdeyoreo/id9.html

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:39:56 -0700, "Eduardo Ribeiro"

Quote:

>I novice, and i need simple tutorials and examples for
>start. Somebody can send to me or say where have !! thanks
>a lot !

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:48:33 GMT
 Beginner in DX development
One of the best tutorials I've seen is at
http://www.directx4vb.com/

Quote:

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:26:03 GMT

1. .Net development and WEBClass development?

2. How does Access development compare to VB development?

3. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

4. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

5. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

6. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

7. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

8. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

9. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

10. How does Access development compare to VB development?

11. Development of a portal specific to enterprise development over internet

12. The Beginners Basic Helpfile - beginner.hlp (0/2)