Sample files
Author Message
 Sample files

I have downloaded the Directx 9 SDK and it says on the
website that the sample files for VB And C# are there, yet
there is no code files for them. There is only for C++.

Where can i get the sample files from.

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:42:19 GMT
 Sample files
did you install the correct component sdk?

do you have vs.net installed, as well as the .net framework? those are
required to get M-DX to install.

Quote:
> I have downloaded the Directx 9 SDK and it says on the
> website that the sample files for VB And C# are there, yet
> there is no code files for them. There is only for C++.

> Where can i get the sample files from.

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 23:40:10 GMT

1. Q-Basic sample files

2. sample file with database managing

3. sample file with database managing

4. vbmail sample file needed

5. Sample Files

6. Where to get sample files

7. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

8. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

9. Sample files

10. Sample file

11. MS Visual Basic Workshop 3.0 ~ Sample files needed....

12. Help! How do I get the blasted MS Excel sample files?