Point list
Author Message
 Point list

does the debug runtime output contain any illumination?

does the REF device operate the same way? if not, its likely a driver bug.
report it to the  IHV.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> In one of my latest projects, I need to simulate a
> starfield.  I managed to do this using a point list
> primative and it worked fine under Windows 98.  I'm now
> using Windows XP and the points are drawing in a rather
> peculiar manner.  They seem to join up in strange ways
> and flicker.  They don't always behave in the same
> peculiar way, but I have never had them behave
> correctly.  When I use a different type of primative
> (such as linelist, linestrip, trianglestrip, etc.) it
> behaves as I would expect, but not as I would like.  If I
> reduce the number of stars to 1 or 2, the stars appear
> correctly.

> I have attached a picture showing what it looks like
> under XP (it is sometimes more bizarre and ALWAYS
> flickers - the jpeg doesn't do it justice) and under
> Windows 98.

> I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could suggest a
> reason for this and any advice you are able to provide.

> Thank you,
> Thomas Dinsdale-Young

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:15:28 GMT

1. Anyone having problems with Far Point List Pro and VB 6?

2. Creating lists that point to new lists

3. Returning the item pointed at in the list of a combo

4. Converting floating point number to IEEE 32-bit precision floating point format

5. Point to point on a graph (with a picture)

6. *****Point to Point Video Streaming******

7. ***Point to Point Single Video Streaming*****

8. transferring files point to point

9. Listing all tables or queries in a list/combo box

10. remove items from a list based on another list

11. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

12. Outlook VBA:Add recipient to a distribution list in the Global Addtress List