Automation errors in DirectX 8.0
Author Message
 Automation errors in DirectX 8.0

Patrice Scribe's page "Automation error" page is for DirectX 7.0.
http://www.*-*-*.com/
It does not list the error I'm getting when I try to lockrect
Automation error: -2005530516 (8876086c)

Anybody know where I could find a list of automation errors/numbers online?

Thanks

Nick.

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Automation errors in DirectX 8.0

This page is not needed any more for DX8. Have a look at
D3DX8.GetErrorString. It will transform this code into a human readable
constant...

--
Patrice Scribe
http://www.chez.com/scribe/

Quote:
> Patrice Scribe's page "Automation error" page is for DirectX 7.0.
> http://www.chez.com/scribe/en/psdk/directx/directx_err.htm
> It does not list the error I'm getting when I try to lockrect
> Automation error: -2005530516 (8876086c)

> Anybody know where I could find a list of automation errors/numbers
online?

> Thanks

> Nick.

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Automation errors in DirectX 8.0

Thanks, Nick.

Quote:
> This page is not needed any more for DX8. Have a look at
> D3DX8.GetErrorString. It will transform this code into a human readable
> constant...

> --
> Patrice Scribe
> http://www.chez.com/scribe/
> http://members.nbci.com/vba51/
> http://vba51.terrashare.com/

dans

> > Patrice Scribe's page "Automation error" page is for DirectX 7.0.
> > http://www.chez.com/scribe/en/psdk/directx/directx_err.htm
> > It does not list the error I'm getting when I try to lockrect
> > Automation error: -2005530516 (8876086c)

> > Anybody know where I could find a list of automation errors/numbers
> online?

> > Thanks

> > Nick.

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Word 8.0 OLB SpellCheck - GetSpellingSuggestions causes OLE Automation error

2. DirectX 7 Automation Error

3. DirectX 7 Automation Error

4. DirectX 7 Automation Error

5. DirectX 8.0 book for VB ???

6. Moving directX 8.0 surface Pixel data to Picture Box or array or file or anywher

7. Still Capture in DirectX 8.0

8. DirectDraw in DirectX 8.0

9. Accessing backbuffer surface memory in DirectX 8.0

10. Access 97 to Word 8.0 Automation Help Needed

11. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

12. VB5.0, Access 8.0 and Excel 8.0