Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App
Author Message
 Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

I'm interested in developing a "Always on top"
application that can be viewed over the top of a DirectX
application.

I assume this is possible?

If someone could guide me though what I need to do (in
very general terms) I'd appreciate it.

I'm a VB6 programmer and windows API calls do not appear
to be doing the job.  I presume I need to utuilize the
directX libraries somehow.

Comments most welcome.

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:24:56 GMT

1. Using a vb app without directx dll

2. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

3. End 2nd App Instance Passing Focus to 1st App Instance

4. How do I hide app icon but still show app in task list

5. Top Most form (or App)

6. Can't keep forms on top of my apps

7. Determine top most form in MDI app

8. App Form to stay on top

9. Sub Main(): keep app open after showing form?

10. Help with Visual Basic ActiveX DLL showing form within Visual C++ app

11. Help with Visual Basic ActiveX DLL showing form within Visual C++ ATL app

12. Showing a form as an owner of a non-VB app