D3DXMesh AttributeBuffer... Please Help!
Author Message
 D3DXMesh AttributeBuffer... Please Help!

I created a D3DXMesh manually (not loaded from X file) and
i want to create my own attribute table, how can i do
this?

i think LockAttributeBuffer should do it somehow, but i
can't get it to work...

anyway please help... thanks

to be more specific about my general problem:
i have a d3dxmesh and i want to add different subset so i
can draw different textures on this mesh..
i.e. use the DrawSubset method.

Thanks for any help!!!

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:05:48 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. d3dxmesh does not appear to implement d3dxbasemesh in DX9 version of dx8vb.dll

5. using D3DXMesh.LockAttributeBuffer

6. D3DXMesh and Vertex Buffers

7. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

8. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

9. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

10. Please please please, help me :-)

11. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

12. Please, please, please help!!