Adding FX while song plays
Author Message
 Adding FX while song plays

Right now when I want to add effects to a song, I have to stop playing it.
Is there a way to apply FX without stopping play?

(Visual Basic)

-Leeor

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:49:03 GMT
 Adding FX while song plays
Put the background sound on a lower volume then the other sounds and play
the FX with a different buffer.

Quote:
> Right now when I want to add effects to a song, I have to stop playing it.
> Is there a way to apply FX without stopping play?

> (Visual Basic)

> -Leeor

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:04:30 GMT

1. how to make vb play the next song in a list and music controls

2. Playing Realaudio song using Shell function?

3. playing a list of songs with mciSendString.

4. get name of song playing in windows media player

5. ADDING SOUND FX TO VISUAL BASIC 4

6. Casio FX-730P Basic

7. QBasic Sound FX

8. **VA-FX-TECH TRAINERS (OO/RDBMS)**

9. Transition FX for pictures?

10. Special Graphics FX??

11. VB 4 32bit apps with Digital's fx!32 on alphas

12. F9 or any Fx codes....????