Dircet X Book
Author Message
 Dircet X Book

Which Direct X Book for Visual Basic is the best ??, if
this book is in spanish is better for me.

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:56:46 GMT
 Dircet X Book
I'm reading "Microsoft Visual Basic Game Programming with DirectX" by
Jonathan S. Harbour (published by Premier Press) and I can already tell that
it is an excellent book.  It is written for VB6 (though I suspect VB5 would
also work) and DirectX 8.0.  The quality of the code, the clarity of the
writing, and the approach and perspective of the author, are all first rate.
Graham Dobson

Quote:
> Which Direct X Book for Visual Basic is the best ??, if
> this book is in spanish is better for me.

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:00:05 GMT

1. Books, Books, Books, wich?

2. Code to change Address Book Default Address book view

3. Book: Active Server Pages Black Book

4. Book Book

5. Plug for VB Black Book - recommended VB book

6. Looking for good VB5 books (espcially book about AI)

7. Yet another book question ... a beginners book on VB.NET and the VS.NET IDE

8. Outlook Address book linked table

9. Suggestions on VBA Books?

10. A2K VBA books

11. VBA Reference Book