Which Group?
Author Message
 Which Group?

hi all,
I am looking to play about a bit with directx7 & vb, and was wondering which
group i am best loitering in?

as microsoft.public.vb.directx (the obvious choice) seems to be a bit
empty...

Rick

--

---PGP Public Key---
http://www.*-*-*.com/ :11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x76A2E22B

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Which Group?
As you noticed, microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx can also help
(though probably for DirectX scope questions). You may want also to try
www.egroups.com/messages/vbdirectx

Patrice

Quote:
> hi all,
> I am looking to play about a bit with directx7 & vb, and was wondering
which
> group i am best loitering in?

> as microsoft.public.vb.directx (the obvious choice) seems to be a bit
> empty...

> Rick

> --

> ---PGP Public Key---
> http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x76A2E22B

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

2. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed

3. This group or VB group for VBDOS?

4. creating a program group and group items

5. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

6. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

7. Help- Getting groups and contents of groups in ProgMan

8. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group

9. Enumerate users and groups that belong to a group

10. VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group

11. Adding multiple users or groups to local groups

12. Add domain group to local group