directx7 + voice chat
Author Message
 directx7 + voice chat

Hello,

I wrote (for fun) a littlevideogame-multiplayer in VB6 with directx7 and UDP
(winsock) . I am very interest to build a voice-chat in my game: I am
searcing  (internet) for help-sample: I find some sample about directplay,
but I not found sample with directplay+voice
... can you help me  ? directplay is the right way to build a voice chat ?

thanks

Andrea (from italy, sorry for my bad english)

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 07:03:18 GMT
 directx7 + voice chat
didnt DPlay Voice first appear in DX8?

--
Anya M. Taylor

Quote:
> Hello,

> I wrote (for fun) a littlevideogame-multiplayer in VB6 with directx7 and
UDP
> (winsock) . I am very interest to build a voice-chat in my game: I am
> searcing  (internet) for help-sample: I find some sample about directplay,
> but I not found sample with directplay+voice
> ... can you help me  ? directplay is the right way to build a voice chat ?

> thanks

> Andrea (from italy, sorry for my bad english)

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:25:14 GMT
 directx7 + voice chat

Quote:
> didnt DPlay Voice first appear in DX8?

ummmm .....  is better that I stop think about voice .... my little games
don't need :-)
bat .... there are an example whit directx8+voice chat on VB6 ? you know ?

thank you

Andrea (from italy, sorry for my bad english)

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:46:25 GMT
 directx7 + voice chat
"Ciao" se trovi l'SDK delle directx 8 trovi tutti gli esempi in VB

Quote:

> > didnt DPlay Voice first appear in DX8?

> ummmm .....  is better that I stop think about voice .... my little games
> don't need :-)
> bat .... there are an example whit directx8+voice chat on VB6 ? you know ?

> thank you

> Andrea (from italy, sorry for my bad english)

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:54:55 GMT
 directx7 + voice chat

Quote:
> "Ciao" se trovi l'SDK delle directx 8 trovi tutti gli esempi in VB

Ok grazie. Oramai finisco il gioco 2D in corso con le directx7 , il prossimo
voglio provare a farlo in 3D e con le directx8 . in azienda ho MSDN,
cercher SDK x DX8

ciao
Andrea

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 04:59:55 GMT

1. Voice Chat

2. VB.Net Voice Chat

3. Voice Chat Program Assistance

4. A Voice Chat Control (Does it exist?)

5. voice chat

6. Voice chat VB

7. Voice Chat ...

8. Voice Chat ...