how do i open/set volume control(Recording) from my VB program?
Author Message
 how do i open/set volume control(Recording) from my VB program?

how do i open/set volume control(Recording) from my VB program?

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:41:01 GMT
 how do i open/set volume control(Recording) from my VB program?
how do i open/set volume control(Recording) from my VB program?

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:45:40 GMT

1. Reading and setting recording-volume level

2. OPen a VB variable as a record Set

3. volume control and sound recording in vb5

4. volume control and sound recording

5. Record Control Microphone Volume

6. Unable to set the volume on a specfied Multimedia control

7. Master Volume Control Setting - how to retrieve?

8. Record Set Guru's - Can't Create Record Set error 429

9. Record Set Guru's - Can't Create Record Set error 429

10. VB%: Finding matching records in a Record set...

11. How to set controlling index before doing SEEK in Access Basic

12. I Need to Connect to a 4.1 Netware Volume From a VB program