Standalone DirectX 9.0a
Author Message
 Standalone DirectX 9.0a

Hi all,

I manage to download the standalone version of previous
directx (directx 8.1 & directx 9.0 redistribute), but the
latest version which is DirectX 9.0a, don't have the
standalone version?

Thanks!

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:19:56 GMT
 Standalone DirectX 9.0a
Here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a19bed22-0b2...

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I manage to download the standalone version of previous
> directx (directx 8.1 & directx 9.0 redistribute), but the
> latest version which is DirectX 9.0a, don't have the
> standalone version?

> Thanks!

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 03:37:37 GMT
 Standalone DirectX 9.0a
THanks for replying, but that's the page where i
downloaded my DirectX, and it's not the standalone
version, i downloaded that small file then when i double
click it, i need the internet connection to download
around 9MB of files to my PC and it will auto install, i
need the standalone so that i can install it on some
computers that may not have an internet connection.

Thanks!

Quote:

FamilyID=a19bed22-0b25-4e5d-a584-
6389d8a3dad0&displaylang=en
Quote:

>> Hi all,

>> I manage to download the standalone version of previous
>> directx (directx 8.1 & directx 9.0 redistribute), but
the
>> latest version which is DirectX 9.0a, don't have the
>> standalone version?

>> Thanks!

>.

Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:30:19 GMT
 Standalone DirectX 9.0a

http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
FamilyID=c46234ca-2695-4270-8e21-
8a18684396b3&displaylang=en

Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:57:52 GMT
 Standalone DirectX 9.0a
You are looking for the "Software Developer Re-
distributable" which may be downloaded from the same place.
Quote:

>>> Thanks!

>>.

>.

Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:46:01 GMT
 Standalone DirectX 9.0a
Hmm i see, so that's the one exactly the same as the small
file i downloaded 9.0a? ok i'll give it a try, thanks!

Quote:

Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:28:30 GMT

1. DirectX 8.0a SDK Help: 2D Surfaces

2. Directx 9.0a silent installation

3. DirectX 9.0a Download

4. DirectX 8.0a installation failure

5. DirectX 9.0A end-user runtime and Managed DirectX.

6. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

7. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

8. DirectX 9.0/9.0a , VB.NET 2002 & VB.NET 2003

9. DirectX 9.0/9.0a , VB.NET 2002 & VB.NET 2003

10. Standalone DB used by multiple users

11. Does MS Access 2000 (Standalone Package) include MSDE?

12. Standalone Viewer for MS Acess