Tutorial Simple 3D Triangle
Author Message
 Tutorial Simple 3D Triangle

Hello,

Can someone post simple Directx8 code thats shows basic
setup and rendering of a triangle using vb.net?

Thanks a lot
Scott

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 02:20:15 GMT
 Tutorial Simple 3D Triangle
dont the SDK tutorials do this?

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and a

> Hello,

> Can someone post simple Directx8 code thats shows basic
> setup and rendering of a triangle using vb.net?

> Thanks a lot
> Scott

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 02:25:01 GMT
 Tutorial Simple 3D Triangle
Hello Phil,

Yes the SDk provides fine tutorials for DirectX8 and Vb6
but I am looking for sample code for VB.net I am having
some problems getting a simple scene setup and rendered

Thanks
Scott

Quote:

confers no rights.

>> Hello,

>> Can someone post simple Directx8 code thats shows basic
>> setup and rendering of a triangle using vb.net?

>> Thanks a lot
>> Scott

>.

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 02:47:53 GMT
 Tutorial Simple 3D Triangle
you are better off waiting for DX9.

to use DX8 and VB.NET you must use COM interop.

this has performance issues as well as being a bit "fiddly" in that its not
100% straightforward.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and a
few more bits and bobs
http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx

> Hello Phil,

> Yes the SDk provides fine tutorials for DirectX8 and Vb6
> but I am looking for sample code for VB.net I am having
> some problems getting a simple scene setup and rendered

> Thanks
> Scott

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 02:52:33 GMT

1. Tutorial--radians and triangles in BASIC

2. wanted, tutorial on 3d

3. Searching for 3d graphics Engine tutorial or helper

4. Suggestions wanted for a project involving simple 3D animation

5. Need a SIMPLE database tutorial...Please

6. 3d-demo program in 320x200 256 colour mode - 3d.zip [1/1]

7. ANNOUNCE: Adorn 3D - Create 3D user interfaces

8. Problem with 3D-fonts in 3D-panels

9. 3d graph more precisely a 3D curve plotting

10. 3D Camera rotation around any object in 3D space

11. FS: 4 Box Set of 3d image software plus 4000+ 3d images

12. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials