DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?
Author Message
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?

Hello,

Can I get the DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD from Microsoft?
The download would take over 7 hours.

--
Peter Nolan.

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 02:02:09 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?

Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a
few more bits and bobs.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx

> Hello,

> Can I get the DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD from Microsoft?
> The download would take over 7 hours.

> --
> Peter Nolan.

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:27:08 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?
Hello Philip,

Many thanks for your reply.
I will therefore have to download the SDK but I can't imagine that the very
bad and nerve-racking to use Windows 98SE operating system that is full of
bugs will remain stable for 7 hours. I will worry continuosly for the
download period that the PC will crash at some point as it has done only too
often before.

--
Peter Nolan.

> --
> Phil Taylor
> PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a
> few more bits and bobs.
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
rights.

> > Hello,

> > Can I get the DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD from Microsoft?
> > The download would take over 7 hours.

> > --
> > Peter Nolan.

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:35:29 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?
Can't someone just burn you a CD and mail it? Where do you live?
On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:35:29 +0100, "Peter  Nolan"
Quote:

>Hello Philip,

>Many thanks for your reply.
>I will therefore have to download the SDK but I can't imagine that the very
>bad and nerve-racking to use Windows 98SE operating system that is full of
>bugs will remain stable for 7 hours. I will worry continuosly for the
>download period that the PC will crash at some point as it has done only too
>often before.

>--
>Peter Nolan.

>> --
>> Phil Taylor
>> PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a
>> few more bits and bobs.
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
>rights.

>> > Hello,

>> > Can I get the DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD from Microsoft?
>> > The download would take over 7 hours.

>> > --
>> > Peter Nolan.

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:10:30 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?
download the flashget, then copy this link :

http://download.microsoft.com/download/winme/Update/8.0/W9X2KMe/EN-US...
.exe

you can download it using resume =)

Quote:
> Can't someone just burn you a CD and mail it? Where do you live?
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:35:29 +0100, "Peter  Nolan"

> >Hello Philip,

> >Many thanks for your reply.
> >I will therefore have to download the SDK but I can't imagine that the
very
> >bad and nerve-racking to use Windows 98SE operating system that is full
of
> >bugs will remain stable for 7 hours. I will worry continuosly for the
> >download period that the PC will crash at some point as it has done only
too
> >often before.

> >--
> >Peter Nolan.

> >> right now, we dont offer the SDK on CD outside of the  MSDN

> >> --
> >> Phil Taylor
> >> PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers,
and a
> >> few more bits and bobs.
> >> http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
> >rights.

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:26:31 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?

Quote:
> Can't someone just burn you a CD and mail it? Where do you live?

Hello,

I would be delighted to get the SDK on CD if someone would burn such a CD
for me but I doubt very much if anyone is prepared to to this.
So I will ask would anyone burn a CD for me with the DirectX 8.1 SDK on it?
It goes without saying I would be very grateful to you.
--
Peter Nolan.
Dublin, Ireland.

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:34:45 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?
You could try a download manager.

Quote:
> Hello Philip,

> Many thanks for your reply.
> I will therefore have to download the SDK but I can't imagine that the
very
> bad and nerve-racking to use Windows 98SE operating system that is full of
> bugs will remain stable for 7 hours. I will worry continuosly for the
> download period that the PC will crash at some point as it has done only
too
> often before.

> --
> Peter Nolan.

> > right now, we dont offer the SDK on CD outside of the  MSDN

> > --
> > Phil Taylor
> > PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and
> > few more bits and bobs.
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
> rights.

> > > Hello,

> > > Can I get the DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD from Microsoft?
> > > The download would take over 7 hours.

> > > --
> > > Peter Nolan.

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:27:35 GMT

1. order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD

2. DirectX 8.1 SDK.

3. DirectX 8.1 SDK and loss of Internet connection

4. ANN: DirectX 8.1 SDK now released

5. VB DX 8.1 sdk

6. DX 8.1 SDK setup error

7. VB.Net and DirectX 8.1?

8. Last Msg Re: SW FFB -- DirectX 8.1 (sorry)

9. directx 8.1

10. VB.NET and DirectX 8.1

11. DirectX 8.1 problem

12. Help Help directx 8.1