DirectX 8.1 SDK.
Author Message
 DirectX 8.1 SDK.

Hello,

Can I install the DirectX 8.1 SDK without installing DirectX 8.1 itself?

Peter Nolan.

Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:41:30 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK.
Part of the DirectX SDK installs DirectX 8 during the install procedure,
besides you can't debug a DirectX 8 program without the DirectX 8 components
to run it.

Quote:
> Hello,

> Can I install the DirectX 8.1 SDK without installing DirectX 8.1 itself?

> Peter Nolan.

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:38:30 GMT
 DirectX 8.1 SDK.
Hello Andre,

Many thanks for your reply.
OK. Can I proceed with confidence to install DirextX 8.1 without corrupting
Windows. I saw something about this in an earlier post.
I was hoping to install the SDK to do some study to start with. I really
have only elementary stuff I want to do like playing a scale and perhaps
playing round with WAV files to vary the file's sound.

Regards,
Peter Nolan.

Quote:
> Part of the DirectX SDK installs DirectX 8 during the install procedure,
> besides you can't debug a DirectX 8 program without the DirectX 8
components
> to run it.

> > Hello,

> > Can I install the DirectX 8.1 SDK without installing DirectX 8.1 itself?

> > Peter Nolan.

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:39:00 GMT

1. order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD

2. DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?

3. DirectX 8.1 SDK and loss of Internet connection

4. ANN: DirectX 8.1 SDK now released

5. VB DX 8.1 sdk

6. DX 8.1 SDK setup error

7. VB.Net and DirectX 8.1?

8. Last Msg Re: SW FFB -- DirectX 8.1 (sorry)

9. directx 8.1

10. VB.NET and DirectX 8.1

11. DirectX 8.1 problem

12. Help Help directx 8.1