vbdirectx - new vbgaming news site
Author Message
 vbdirectx - new vbgaming news site

Hey guys,

over the past week I've built up a new
vb{*filter*} news site. It's all very simple
at the moment, and I have plans for a limited
expansion, but only if you guys are interested.

The goal is to provide news. The main page consists
of 2 sides. On the left is moderated news, with
screenshots, based on what you email me;
on the right is unmoderated news, submitted
by you, instanteous output.

I hope this will stir up some community activity
or at least encourage some of us to work on
our games.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Apologies go to the spam-ful nature of this post.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:13:54 GMT

1. New VB site with source, news etc for programmers

2. New VB site containing source code, news etc for programmers

3. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

4. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

5. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

6. New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing

7. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

8. Site news

9. TECHNEWS: The Technology News Web Site

10. VB Web site with news, source code, articles and more

11. Visual Basic Site: News!!!

12. My Visual Basic Site: News