Source Code Release
Author Message
 Source Code Release

I have released the source code of my personal skinning tool:
It's all written in VB6 using DX8.1
(It requires at least one milkshape3d model)

Maybe it can be useful...

Tell me what do you think (and if it works!!!!)

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 01 Dec 2004 03:30:21 GMT

1. Compiler Source Code Released

2. VB Source code for TCP/IP without OCXs just released

3. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

4. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

5. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

6. A great source-code-source

7. ANN: csUnit v1.6.0 released (open source unit testing tool)

8. 1.7 megs of PowerBASIC source about to be released

9. Code 128c Barcode generator source code

10. Extracting Source Code from a Code Module

11. Source code - Postal Code

12. FREE VB Classes with source code and demo code