Progressive meshes / Simplifying meshes
Author Message
 Progressive meshes / Simplifying meshes

Hi,

Has anyone got the progressive mesh function or the simplify mesh function
to work with VB ?

I've been trying them and checking the C samples in the SDK (no samples in
VB) but when I try it in VB, the program just hangs and I have to kill it.

I would like to see some sample code in VB using these functions.

Regards

Toni.

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:05:47 GMT

1. Progressive Meshes

2. Mesh Names or Mesh Subset Names

3. Mesh Picking, Boned Animation, Faked Meshes

4. Mesh generation

5. Shaded Mesh over VB5 forms?

6. How to get the W component from a Mesh

7. Rotate A Mesh : Precudure

8. Transform Vector or Mesh(Not addressed here)

9. resizing mesh's Vertex buffer

10. Moving mesh?

11. Create mesh DX9 question, Lighting.VB example

12. Does anyone have a cooridnate display mesh?