Problems with DirectPlay Tutorial
Author Message
 Problems with DirectPlay Tutorial

Hi I recently downloaded the tutorials for DirectPlay
(SDK Tutorial 9) and when I run it, it always crashes
when I exit the program. Has anyone had this problem or
know how to fix it?
Thanks.

Jeff

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:36:16 GMT
 Problems with DirectPlay Tutorial
Are you using DirectPlay o talk to another computer? if not it will always
crash.

Quote:
> Hi I recently downloaded the tutorials for DirectPlay
> (SDK Tutorial 9) and when I run it, it always crashes
> when I exit the program. Has anyone had this problem or
> know how to fix it?
> Thanks.

> Jeff

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:55:35 GMT
 Problems with DirectPlay Tutorial
Hi,

This is not the appropriate newsgroup for discussion about DirectX 9.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

Quote:

> Hi I recently downloaded the tutorials for DirectPlay
> (SDK Tutorial 9) and when I run it, it always crashes
> when I exit the program. Has anyone had this problem or
> know how to fix it?
> Thanks.

> Jeff

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:00:16 GMT

1. DirectX-DirectPlay Problems-

2. DirectPlay Problems (DX7)

3. DirectPlay problem using DX8

4. DirectPlay Problem- Automation Error

5. Problem with DirectPlay

6. DirectPlay - Problem

7. DX8 DirectPlay Problems

8. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

9. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

10. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

11. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

12. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials