msagent
Author Message
 msagent

hi,

im trying to learn how to use MSAGENT..

i have the 2 needed .dll's which are AgentObjects and
AxAgentObjects but when i type

using AgentObjects;

in my program i get an error that the type or namespace
AgentObjects coudnt not be found..

does anyone know how i can fix this?
i tried putting the .dll's in the same directory as the
other .dll files such as System.dll, System.Drawing.dll
but i still get the same error

any help would be greatly appreciated

ivo

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:47:25 GMT
 msagent
Are you trying to use MSAgent with C#? It sounds like you're using the
wrong namespace. You might try adding a reference to the classes in Visual
Studio and then use the object browser to see what the real names are. You
may also want to ask this question on the microsoft.public.msagent group.

      ........Wayne
"Recycling electrons into words since 1996."
Visit www.JustPC.com for details about my Visual Basic books, including
my newest: Windows Game Programming With Visual Basic and DirectX,
and the ASP.NET Database Programming Bible. Subscribe to the JustPC
Developer's Journal - a free email newsletter for Visual Basic programmers

Quote:
> hi,

> im trying to learn how to use MSAGENT..

> i have the 2 needed .dll's which are AgentObjects and
> AxAgentObjects but when i type

> using AgentObjects;

> in my program i get an error that the type or namespace
> AgentObjects coudnt not be found..

> does anyone know how i can fix this?
> i tried putting the .dll's in the same directory as the
> other .dll files such as System.dll, System.Drawing.dll
> but i still get the same error

> any help would be greatly appreciated

> ivo

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:43:53 GMT

1. Can MSAgent be used in outlook via VBA?

2. Event-handling for MSAgent on VB.NET

3. msAgent code example

4. Link MSAgent to HTML Help File

5. MSAgent

6. voice commands msagent

7. need help on voice commands with msagent and vbscript

8. msagent ptoblem with terminating

9. vbscript msagent problem

10. VBscript and MsAgent

11. Msagent