Direct Input :: Foot Pedal Axis question
Author Message
 Direct Input :: Foot Pedal Axis question

I'm using the VB DirectX8 joystick code to simulate RPM and breaking for an auto
simulation.  Playing with the code thus far has the Y axis value being modified
by both the left and right foot pedals.  Depressing left pedal increases Y axis
value, depressing right pedal decreases Y axis value.  Thus pressing down both
pedals at the same time cancels them out, always returning the same Y axis value.
I noticed that on the Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel you can set a joystick property
for Y axis as eith seperate or combined (seperate being what I want)  Other
Wheels don't have this option from the joystick control panel so I would like to
do it from code.  This app needs to work with a variety of wheel/pedal vendors.
Any info is appreciated.

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:55:06 GMT
 Direct Input :: Foot Pedal Axis question
J'ai developper une appli qui utilise le MS FF Wheel et je gre les pdales
trs bien. Si tu veux, je peux te donner mon code source.

[...]

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:09:40 GMT

1. MSComm and Foot Pedal

2. MSComm and Foot Pedal

3. Detecting Duplicate Entries On Direct Input

4. direct input vs BCP

5. Direct Input in VB 5 from Soundblaster live

6. Shell and re-directed input

7. getting a direct input from excel table

8. Direct Input : Action Mapper

9. Direct Input problem

10. direct input error

11. Knowing program input while using Direct Draw 7.

12. direct input