DirectX 4 VB Down?
Author Message
 DirectX 4 VB Down?

I have been trying to access DirectX 4 VB all day, and it seems to be down.
www.vbexplorer.com also seems to be down...

Can anyone confirm this? Anyone dl'ed the whole site before?

Thanx for any feedback

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:00:01 GMT
 DirectX 4 VB Down?
From here, this page seem down :-(

Quote:
> I have been trying to access DirectX 4 VB all day, and it seems to be
down.
> www.vbexplorer.com also seems to be down...

> Can anyone confirm this? Anyone dl'ed the whole site before?

> Thanx for any feedback

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:14:40 GMT
 DirectX 4 VB Down?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 DirectX 4 VB Down?
DirectX 4 VB is currently down.  They were hosted on
VBExplorers server and that site had to shut down due to
overwhelming costs.  However, Jack has been working with
some people to get the site back online and hopes to have
it all reloaded onto a new server as soon as possible.

All, I can say is wait.

Hope that helps.

Quote:

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:17:30 GMT
 DirectX 4 VB Down?

Quote:
> DirectX 4 VB is currently down.  They were hosted on
> VBExplorers server and that site had to shut down due to
> overwhelming costs.  However, Jack has been working with
> some people to get the site back online and hopes to have
> it all reloaded onto a new server as soon as possible.

> All, I can say is wait.

YES!!!!!!! I can wait, but I thought it was gone for good..........

Quote:
> Hope that helps.

YES YES YES! :-) (My! am I e{*filter*}d -- and Im not very familiar with DX yet
either)

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:40:47 GMT

1. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

2. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

3. NT WS4.0/VB Form Unload Closes Down VB

4. VB.Net and DirectX 9: creating an event

5. VB.NET and DirectX

6. DirectX and VB.net problem, help!

7. DirectX and VB.Net

8. DirectX in VB.NET

9. DirectX with VB.NET

10. DirectX 8(.1) and VB.NET

11. vb.net Directx - InValidCastException with SetFont method

12. DirectX and VB.Net ?