Direct3d & directdraw mix .. please help
Author Message
 Direct3d & directdraw mix .. please help

  I have been trying to have a 3d object rendered in the
scene with a background image. It is a mix of directdraw
and direct3d. I am having trouble in this. Where can i
have help for this. I am using VB and directx 7.0
i am not able to get the samples specified in MSDN related
to this. Atleast that how will i get ?

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:27:15 GMT
 Direct3d & directdraw mix .. please help
the DirectX 7 SDK is available on the MSDN DirectX web site archive section.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

>   I have been trying to have a 3d object rendered in the
> scene with a background image. It is a mix of directdraw
> and direct3d. I am having trouble in this. Where can i
> have help for this. I am using VB and directx 7.0
> i am not able to get the samples specified in MSDN related
> to this. Atleast that how will i get ?

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:39:55 GMT

1. Direct3d, DirectDraw and DirectX

2. Direct3d, DirectDraw and DirectX

3. Direct3d, DirectDraw and DirectX

4. 3D Text using DirectDraw, Direct3d, or OpenGL

5. 3D Text using DirectDraw, Direct3d, or OpenGL

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Stuck at direct3d.CreateDevice function, Please help

8. Direct3D 8.1: Problem with Direct3D application

9. Using DirectX (directdraw & direct3d) in VB5 (It can finally be done! :-))

10. DirectX & DirectDraw in .NET

11. DirectShow & Direct3D

12. DirectDraw & Multithreading