microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed
Author Message
 microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed

Can anyone let me know how to get to this new group.  I
access these newsgroups via msdn.microsoft.com.

the new group is
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed

Thanks for any help.

MC

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:39:49 GMT
 microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed
I'm afraid you'll have to wait. There is probably some kind of replication
(if it takes too much time, you could perhaps write them as there is perhaps
a manual classification process going on).

IMO the best option if possible is to use a newsgroup reader and to access
directly to the msnews.microsoft.com server.
You could also try www.google.com that also has an online newsgroup
reader...

Patrice

Quote:
> Can anyone let me know how to get to this new group.  I
> access these newsgroups via msdn.microsoft.com.

> the new group is
> microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed

> Thanks for any help.

> MC

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:38:05 GMT
 microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed
I can access it fine using

news.microsoft.com

Quote:
> Can anyone let me know how to get to this new group.  I
> access these newsgroups via msdn.microsoft.com.

> the new group is
> microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed

> Thanks for any help.

> MC

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 04:55:02 GMT

1. microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion, microsoft.public.vb.enterprise

2. microsoft.public.vb.database;microsoft.public.vb.database.ado;microsoft.public.vb.database.dao

3. microsoft.public.excel.programming

4. Correct usage of Microsoft.Win32.Interop.WndProc

5. INFO:Charter for microsoft.public.vb.directx

6. CHARTER: microsoft.public.vb.directx

7. Taking a break from microsoft.public.access.replication and the others

8. Taking a break from microsoft.public.access.replication and the others

9. microsoft.public.access.queries

10. TEST: microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba propagation TEST message

11. Append to variable: x-posted to microsoft.public.word.word97vba

12. Leafnode placeholder for group microsoft.public.word.vba.beginners