Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard Anyone? 
Author Message
 Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard Anyone?

Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard... has
anyone made this work? I have reinstalled everything
several times and I cannot get the Direct X to work.

I am running Windows XP Pro.

Visual basic .net works good.



Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:02:45 GMT  
 Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard Anyone?
Hello
I have exactly the same setup and all the samples of the
sdk work perfectly in vb.net standard ide.
Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard... has
>anyone made this work? I have reinstalled everything
>several times and I cannot get the Direct X to work.

>I am running Windows XP Pro.

>Visual basic .net works good.
>.



Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:56:31 GMT  
 Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard Anyone?
Great then I am doing something wrong:(

I have everything installed but when I run the direct X
wizard it errors out.

It say's The project file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET\vb7\\VBProjects\EmptyProject.vbproj'
has been renamed or is not on your computer.

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Hello
>I have exactly the same setup and all the samples of the
>sdk work perfectly in vb.net standard ide.

>>-----Original Message-----
>>Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard... has
>>anyone made this work? I have reinstalled everything
>>several times and I cannot get the Direct X to work.

>>I am running Windows XP Pro.

>>Visual basic .net works good.
>>.

>.



Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:35:41 GMT  
 Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard Anyone?
I don't think the standard edition of VB.NET supports the
Direct X wizard.

Try opening one of the sample solutions directly from the
SDK folders or run the Direct X sample browser and click
on the Project Files link under every sample.

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Great then I am doing something wrong:(

>I have everything installed but when I run the direct X
>wizard it errors out.

>It say's The project file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft
>Visual Studio .NET\vb7\\VBProjects\EmptyProject.vbproj'
>has been renamed or is not on your computer.

>>-----Original Message-----
>>Hello
>>I have exactly the same setup and all the samples of the
>>sdk work perfectly in vb.net standard ide.

>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard... has
>>>anyone made this work? I have reinstalled everything
>>>several times and I cannot get the Direct X to work.

>>>I am running Windows XP Pro.

>>>Visual basic .net works good.
>>>.

>>.

>.



Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:58:10 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Direct X9

2. Direct x9.0 Final Versjon?

3. Controllin Word with Visual Basic.net Standard 2002

4. Sprite graphic sample code with Visual Basic.Net standard

5. Visual Basic .net standard

6. Can Visual Basic .NET standard 2002 do databases?

7. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

8. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

9. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net

10. Programming Standards - Visual Basic and Visual C++

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software