d3dxQuaternionSquadSetup
Author Message
 d3dxQuaternionSquadSetup

Does anyone know why this appears to be missing? It's in the docs as a macro to set up the tangency Quats for a Squading operation, but it's coming up undefined. Any help appreciated.

--C

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:24:47 GMT
 d3dxQuaternionSquadSetup

It was a new feature added to DX8.1 that did not make it completely into the VB implementation.  I don't think we can get to it very easy using VB since it was left out of the type library.

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.blown.com/dx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

  Does anyone know why this appears to be missing? It's in the docs as a macro to set up the tangency Quats for a Squading operation, but it's coming up undefined. Any help appreciated.

  --C

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:30:13 GMT
 d3dxQuaternionSquadSetup

Doh! I guess I'll do it manually then :) Oh, the pain!

--C

  It was a new feature added to DX8.1 that did not make it completely into the VB implementation.  I don't think we can get to it very easy using VB since it was left out of the type library.

  --
  Eric DeBrosse
  http://www.blown.com/dx/
  Microsoft Visual Basic DirectX MVP