Newbie question on InternetExplorer object
Author Message
 Newbie question on InternetExplorer object

Hi

I'm completely new to VB. What I am trying to is to create an ActiveX
component

which will print a web page. I've already played with msdn's examples which

uses "Microsoft Internet explorer control" with a GUI.

How to create a VB program without any GUI and able to load  a web and print
it out? coz I want to use it in ASP. When a client finish filling a form and
submit
it, this form will be printed by the server.

Thanks in advance
Wing

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:18:37 GMT
 Newbie question on InternetExplorer object
This is a DIrectX newsgroup you should try a general VB newsgroup or try
here www.visualbasicforum.com

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm completely new to VB. What I am trying to is to create an ActiveX
> component

> which will print a web page. I've already played with msdn's examples
which

> uses "Microsoft Internet explorer control" with a GUI.

> How to create a VB program without any GUI and able to load  a web and
print
> it out? coz I want to use it in ASP. When a client finish filling a form
and
> submit
> it, this form will be printed by the server.

> Thanks in advance
> Wing

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:41:43 GMT

1. Question on Internetexplorer object

2. calling a function in the opening script of an InternetExplorer.Application object from the object

3. Object internetexplorer

4. Late Biding with InternetExplorer Object

5. InternetExplorer Object

6. Late Biding with InternetExplorer Object

7. Getting DHTML Element Events using InternetExplorer Object

8. Set focus on an item of html page using InternetExplorer object

9. InternetExplorer Object - Offline Setting

10. saving internetexplorer object files

11. How to define events for Internetexplorer object

12. Re : Problem in InternetExplorer object